Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Southland “Graduation Day ” Advance Photos

TNT has released several advance photos of a new episode of “Southland” titled “Graduation Day ” which will air on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 10 PM ET (TNT). The photos feature Regina King, Ben McKenzie, and Michael Cudlitz.

Update March 10, 2011: I have more photos here: Southland “Graduation Day ” Finale Photos




Photo Credit: Doug Hyun



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case you would like to post them, there are several more pictures of the Southland season finale "Graduation Day".

Thanks.

I Like to Watch TV said...

Funny, I actually looked at the TNT site twice yesterday for photos!

Here are the new pics:

http://iliketowatchtv.blogspot.com/2011/03/southland-graduation-day-finale-photos.html