Thursday, March 10, 2011

Southland “Graduation Day ” Finale Photos

TNT has released several photos from the season finale of Southland “Graduation Day ” which aired on Tuesday, March 8, 2011. The photos feature Regina King, Ben McKenzie, Michael Cudlitz, Shawn Hatosy, Arija Bareikis, C. Thomas Howell, and Jenny Gago. By the way, TNT releases some of the best photos for their shows and I am very thankful they make them available to me to pass along to Southland fans.

The season finale was tense and exciting and one of the best hours in crime drama that I've seen in a long time. Let’s all hope that TNT will renew this show for another season!














Photo Credit: Doug Hyun


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook

No comments: