Sunday, October 30, 2011

House “The Confession” Advance Photos & Episode Information

Here are a few photos and the episode details for House “The Confession”. The photos feature Hugh Laurie, Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Charlyne Yi, Odette Annable, and guest star Jamie Bamber.


House “The Confession” Air Date Monday November 7, 2011 (9 PM ET, on Fox)

A well-respected man (Jamie Bamber) collapses mysteriously, and while treating him the team discovers that he has been hiding secrets. His admission of them compromises his chances for recovery. Meanwhile, Chase and Taub rejoin the team, and Taub juggles his work life with raising two infant girls with two different mothers.










Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: