Sunday, October 23, 2011

Prime Suspect “Regrets, I’ve Had A Few” Sneak Peeks

Here are a few preview clips from Prime Suspect “Regrets, I’ve Had A Few” which will air on Thursday October 27, 2011 at 10PM ET on NBC. Here are the episode details:


JANE SEARCHES FOR A KILLER AFTER A YOUNG WOMAN IS KILLED IN THE PARK—When a young woman shows up dead in the park, Jane (Maria Bello) immediately goes to Lt. Sweeney (Aidan Quinn) to ask for manpower. Duffy (Brían F. O’Byrne) and Evrard (Damon Gupton) feverishly search for the murdered woman’s stepfather after he suddenly disappears. Meanwhile, Jane and her father (Peter Gerety) celebrate an important anniversary together. Kirk Acevedo, Tim Griffin, Damon Gupton and Kenny Johnson also star.

Please note: I have to remove these clips after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!



Please note: I am sorry, but the videos are no longer available.





Check out my blog home page for the latest information, at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: