Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grimm “Danse Macabre” David Giuntoli Interview & BTS Video

Here is an interview with Grimm’s David Giuntoli plus a behind the scenes look at the episode “Danse Macabre”.

Grimm "Danse Macabre" Air Date December 8, 2011 10 PM ET, NBC
A MORBID DISCOVERY AT A LOCAL PREP SCHOOL LEADS NICK TO A TROUBLED MUSIC PRODIGY WITH A SECRET

Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank's (Russell Hornsby) investigation of a dead high school teacher leads them to the school's outcast, Roddy. Nick realizes that there's more to Roddy than meets the eye, and enlists Monroe's (Silas Weir Mitchell) help to get through to the troubled teenager before he exacts revenge on the students who wronged him. Meanwhile, Nick learns that his presence is beginning to affect the creature world. Bitsie Tulloch, Sasha Roiz and Reggie Lee also star.

I am sorry, bbut the videos are no longer available.


Check out my blog home page for the latest information at I Like To Watch TV

Follow “I Like to Watch TV” on Twitter and
also keep up with “I Like to Watch TV” via Facebook
I Like to Watch TV is also on Tumblr

No comments: